Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I didn't know the Iron Bowl National Championship was being played played in Tuscalooser this year?!?!?!?!?!



This has the makings of something illegal written all over it.

I shall be forwarding this image to I(ncomprehensible)-Man and Bobby from Homewood, Alabama to turn into the NCAA. Something is not right and I smell something fishy (pun intended)...

The penalty for this is death and my gut instinct tells me the hammer will be brought down JUST BEFORE Aubarn (AL) burns down the barn on them! Alabammer had better pray the death penalty does happen because it's not gonna be 1/4 as bad as what Aubarn (AL)'s gonna do to them in the Iron Bowl National Championship!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE HEY!

3 comments:

  1. oh wait you can't post emoticons here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this would be a photo from taken last season, which served as a forewarning for all Alabama fans of the orange-clad rodents who were scheduled to visit on the last weekend of November, back in '08.

    ReplyDelete