Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BARNIE OF THE WEEK!!!

It's almost game-time baby and what does that mean? The Iron Bowl National Championship is right around the corner... all 11 games leading up to the National Championship is merely tune-up games for the Aubarn (AL) Tigers/Eagles/Plainsmen/Rodeo Lovers/Wire Road Rodents/Cowboys.

And to honor the forthcoming NC game, I present to you THIS WEEK'S Barnie of the Week...



Miss Lady, trust me when I say I, along with the rest of the incestuous Aubarn (AL) family, hate Alabammer too... much more than I love Aubarn (AL)! We thank you for your strong devotion to hating Alabammer!

WAR DAMN EAGLE HEY!!!

3 comments:

  1. And to think... she's actually someone's grandmother. Tisk. Tisk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's my momma!! She turns tricks for $1.00 a piece, 3rd trailer on the right up from the small/large animal clinic.

    If u tell her lester sent ya (me, her son) you'll get a 50% discount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


    That is all.

    ReplyDelete