Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UT fans compliment Aubarn (AL) despite the fact they hate us so much....

From VolNation (the compliments are in bold)

Dear Auburn,
With your football contest against my alma mater now less than a week away, I feel this is an appropriate time for me to remind you of my feelings for you. I hate you. I hate your backward little cow college. I hate your players, coaches, students, administrators, fans, alumni, janitors, and cafeteria workers. I hate your multiple mascots. I hate you to the point I root for both Alabama and Al Qaeda VAnDERbuilte and Georgier against you. I hate the fact your supporters, with their cow feces caked work boots, will be allowed inside Neyland Stadium next week. I hate you to the point that I have rooted for Texas to defeat you. I hate you so viciously that I don't even root for you against Vanderbilt, I simply hope the ground opens up and swallows both teams and their supporters. I hate you enough to hope you go winless and scoreless every season.

I hope this clears up any ambiguity about my thoughts regarding your institution and its supporters. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Hatvol96

Backwards little cow college? Multiple mascot? Barnies sporting their cow feces caked work boots? Man, UT may hate us, but they show all the hospitality in the world by complimenting us!

_______________________________________________________________
OTHER NOTABLE QUOTES:
"Why wouldn't I hate a bunch of semiliterate farm trash?"

"Calling them what they are does give me a modicum of joy."

"Alabama fans are Harvard material compared to the mouthbreathers from The Plains."

"A lot of my friends are Auburn fans and they act like AU is the best school on the face of the planet, even though they have never been as good as Tennessee, Alabama, or even Georgia Tech."

"The trolls will be here soon enough. I have already seen them on TD proclaiming they should be ranked, Ut is next to be "chizzed", and throwing out stats to proclaim their "greatness". Other SEC fans are pointing out their schedule thus far, but it seems to fall on deaf ears."

"I don't know is the ears are deaf, but if they're attached to Auburn fans they are most definitely dumb."

"I remember when we played them in B'ham.I remember 1969 when we put the artificial turf in Neyland and Slug Jordan whined like a baby. He also whined until he got Miss State's cowbells banned.I remember the 21-0 shutout in the rain in 1974 an Jordan complaining because we punted on third down."

"Imagine that, Auburn whining about something."

"I understand you are okay with the Auburn Eagles, but how do you feel bout the Auburn Tigers... or Plainsmen, whatever that is supposed to mean."

"The Barn of Stupidity= AU Plains Men,War Eagles and Tigers; I also forgot to add Bobby Lowder U,Thumb Suckers and Beastility Lovers.........oh any more mascots I forgot?"

"I was at the UT-Auburn game at Auburn a few years ago when we almost pulled off that late game comeback. On our way out to the car, an old lady told us that she hoped we crashed and died on the way home. Go to hell, Auburn fans!"

"You seem to be harboring a lot of hatred for the Barn..............I like it!"

"I just lost all faith in you as a judge of character. They are pure and simple human filth. They should erect a giant cage around that cesspool to prevent them from infecting the rest of America with their idiocy."

"its without a doubt that barn fans are much more tolerable than bammers. simply because they havent won anything. even when they go undefeated.if they ever do though itll change very quickly"

"I went to the lovely town of Auburn, Alabama sometime in the late 70s for a game. All I remember thinking was that I had truly come upon the armpit of the South."

"Aren't they the Tigers. I think War Eagle is a battle cry. It is quite confusing."
"Been to every SEC campus multiple times. Auburn is a sewer."

"True, but it's not crawling with Barners. Thus, it's infinitely better than Auburn."

"Very true. Auburn fans are second for me behind Florida and in front of Bama. Their idiotic praise and arrogant defense of a generally worthless program is pretty infuriating. Especially when the last few games against them have been losses."

"Gainsville and Auburn are neck and neck for the worst college football town. I would rather hang out in Starkville. Suprised there hasn't been any mention of their annoying students that wear slacks and ties to every game or their obsession with fecal removing material."

"It is very appropiate that they throw toilet paper as a means of celebration."
"Auburn's whole campus is like UT's AG campus with a lower mean IQ and eight Kuwahee Wastewater Treatment Plants surrounding it."

"Lots of Auburn fans around here (central GA, about 2 hours from there), and I have never seen fans who will turn on their own team as quickly as they do. They are constantly complaining and whining, and tend to pick against their own team in pick-em's at the first sign of weakness."

"Two of the defenses they played are total crap. The other 2 are in the 30's in total defense."

No comments:

Post a Comment