Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BARNIE OF THE WEEK!!!!

This week's award goes to none other than...

THE BLOG-OWNER OF THIS BLOGSITE:
http://bammersucksballs.blogspot.com/

This highly intelligent (and overly literate) Barnie most definitely received his degree from the college land of the free (free class credits that is). His brilliant posts range from "Bout to crack open one of these babes (includes a Natural Light image)" to "If bammers don't like what I'm saying come get me cause as always I'm ready to beat some bammers down".

This barnie declined to do an exclusive one on one interview with the Aubarnie, nor did he agree to sending me a pic to place right beside his Barnie of the week award. But my sources (the same sources who tell you and I that Bammer will lose every week and they cheat and the NCAA is preparing to shut their program down for good and we all know how accurate they are) snagged a sneak peek at who the brain behind Bammer Sucks Balls is:

...but due to legal reasons, we could not show his face. :-(

WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment