Sunday, December 28, 2008

Barnie of the week!

IIIIIIIIIIIIT'S OFFICIALLY MONDAY! TIME FOR OUR SECOND EDITION OF BARNIE OF THE WEEK!

This week's award goes to the following Barnie:



Eating raw possum is kind of a big deal down here in Opelika, but raw lizard? This is unheard of! Major props goes out to the barnie in the above video (and the rich barnies who managed to afford such an amazing concept to catch it all on tape with) for doing what no barnie in the history of all creation has done before! I just wonder if ketchup on a possum could make the meal anymore enjoyable than it already is?

And as always, if you have a Barnie that you feel should be nominated for such a prestigious weekly award, please send me an email (at awbarnuniversity@hotmail.com) containing a picture and brief description on why that particular Barnie should be put on display on the most awesome website in the whole wide world!

5 comments:

  1. The AUdacity of some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what... the... hell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang that's a pretty girl. Reminds me of my sister. Do ya think I could get her phone number? Hope she don't mind my "pet' (wink, wink) goat, Henrietta. If she'll swaller a live lizard, I wonder what else she'll swaller? Dang she looks just like my last girlfriend... uh, I mean sister. Anyway, WUHR DANG EEGULL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIZARD... It's what's for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone ever noticed her shirt reads "Auburn Tigers XXL"?

    ReplyDelete