Sunday, December 28, 2008

The construction of a dynasty continues: Arthur Gustav Malzahn III is now officially an Aubarn Man™

Arthur Gustav Malzahn III, a true/new Aubarn Man™, to resume Otis' offensive coordinating duties.

When Gene Cheezit was hired a few weeks back, in the introductory paragraph of my "Gene Cheezit to Aufarm blog" I said (verbatim), "When I first heard that Gene Chizik was officially announced as a candidate for the Polytechnic Institute job, the first thing that struck my mind was: a national championship."

Now, the inevitable 2009 national championship is seeming more and more... inevitable by the day! Why not go ahead and award us the title now? Hell, the Opelika Farmer's Market is in the works of doing so (which will be the SECOND Opelika Farmer's Market National Championship we've won THIS DECADE--haha bammers).

Anyway, the hiring of this offensive guru is sheer genius--even more so than when Tubby persuaded Otis into stepping down (from Troy State) and resuming Fatty Al's offensive coordinating duties.

Basing this assumption on this hire, I'd already say Gene Cheezit has "overachieved" and he's only been here a mere two weeks! Nick Satan listen up: there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Gene Cheezit and he's already showing you up, cuz!

Now, I may not be able to correctly pronounce his name, but neither can I pronounce the numeric category his offensive stats fell under in his previous years... Folks, that's something positive to see.

With all that being said, I, for one, count my blessings every day; I'm thankful to be one of the fortunate Americans to live in the best single-wide Wire Road has to offer. I'm also thankful for not being an Alabammer fan. I'm also thankful to be a proud native of the lovely Opelika city in the lovely county of Lee. I'm also thankful to be an Aubarn Man™. I'm thankful to be apart of the best family in the whole wide world. And I'm more than happy to welcome Arthur Gustav Malzahn III to our Aubarn family as well!

WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

more on Arthur Gustav Malzahn III to come shortly...

4 comments:

  1. I do fear Guz Malzahan! I fear Gene Cheezit! I fear the days of Nick Saban running the state is in jeopardy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Oh no!
    this is terrible news.!!!!
    Just terrible. I am sure Nick Saban is cleaning out his office as we speak!! Bama is Doomed! Doomed I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we bammers should just give up now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think even a halfway decent ASSISTANT coach can entirely make up for a coach whose win/loss record makes Lee County seem like South Beach.

    ReplyDelete