Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Cheez-it Effect Continues...


It's being reported that three Barnie players: Trey Blackmon, Ryan Williams, and Chris Slaughter are all leaving the team. The fact that they are LEAVING the team only goes to show they were secretly Bammer players, who only committed to play for us to only infiltrate our team. Now that Coach Cheez-it's come along, the unbearable "Cheez-it Effect" has gotten to them it seems....

....Ya know, I knew someway, somehow, Alabammer cheated to beat us 36-0, but I didn't know how they went about doing it. NOW, I firmly believe Trey, Ryan, and Chris supplied them with Tubby's laptop, which contained top-secret Bammer beating information.

I'm going to work on contacting the NCAA on this issue. It should be given a very thorough look into. I'm pretty sure if I email them my theory, they'll automatically retract the 36-0 win and proclaim us as victors of the 2008 Iron Bowl National Championship. Do y'all know what that means? Number 7 in a row, and their loss against us/Utah last Friday night was number 8... Next year will be nine, and we will have won NINE STRAIGHT IRON BOWL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! As Timothy Tebow said after his loss to Ole Miss, "You won't see another person work as hard as I will from here on out." I dedicate that statement to all of my fellow Barnies: You won't see another Barnie work as hard as I will from here on out UNTIL that bogus victory is taken away from the Bammer cheaters and given to us.

WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

1 comment:

  1. My oh my how the downfall continues...

    Is Chizik going to use the "young" excuse next year and the year after that and the year after that?

    ReplyDelete