Thursday, February 19, 2009

Barnie of the week!

This week's award goes to...

THE COFFEE (not Glen Coffee) HOLDING HITCHHIKER!


I took this picture, via cellular device (cell-phones are a breakthrough concept in modern day technology) while leaving a gas station in Montgomery, Alabammer on my way to Mobile, AL last weekend.

I would have offered him a ride, but my pick-up truck was already loaded down in the cab, and in the bed, I had all my farming supply taking up every square inch, so there was no room for this fellow Barnie; however, due to his efforts in hoping that another kind-hearted and courteous Barnie, like myself, would pick him up, I am honoring him for his efforts by awarding him as this week's Barnie of the week!

WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in Montgomery? That looks more like Auburn to me.

    ReplyDelete