Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sabanism... Not Cool!

Teachers at a grade school in Florence, Alabammer, forces innocent children to participate in the cult-religion: Sabanism.

First off, I'm just a small-town, country bumpkin, God-fearing man (with a forthcoming degree from The Polytechnic Institute). I believe religion is a good thing and I do believe grade schools should not dismiss of prayer and religion and school...

But this is taking it overboard. At least the schools who still participate in morning prayers, don't force it upon their students.

Folks, Sabanism is an evil religion, which is habitually practiced by Bammurz -- not Barnies, such as myself. It appears now, schools in the state of Alabammer are forcing their students to participate in this hideous religion.

I, along with my two prime sources (I-Man and Bobby from Homewood, Alabammer) are going to work endlessly to protest this nonsense. In fact, we're in the process of typing up a petition, going against this nonsense, which we'll forward to Governor Bob Riley upon finalization... Wait a minute, Bob Riley graduated from Bammer, so he practices this religion as well... Well, we shall also work on booting him out of office in the upcoming days.

Until then... WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Saban-ism is supposed to be a cool religion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a post like this, I'm beginning to wonder if this site actually ISN'T a spoof at all!

    ReplyDelete