Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Barnie(s) of the week/lifetime!

To begin, I know some of you, including myself, treasure the Barnie of the week posts simply because they contain images and videos of some of the best Aubarn Men alive today; however, the previous award winners all pales in comparison to this week's Barnie of the week award winners...


The Bammer Desecratorz....



This group of fine Aubarn Men
truly are my favorite Aubarn Men™ of all-time! I especially want to note my favorite part of the video is the "Watch This" moment. It is the greatest!!

Folks, there are men and then there are Aubarn Men™
. This group of fine gentlemen truly are Aubarn Men at their finest. SUCK IT BAMMERZ!!! HAHAHAHA!

WAR DANG EAGLE HEY!

3 comments:

  1. What a bunch of fucking idiots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @007, aren't all Aubarn fans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GENUINE aubarn white trash at its finest...

    ReplyDelete